Dr. Lillian Siu
- PI, PM (OCTANE)
- Lillian.Siu uhn.ca
Dr. Lillian Siu is a senior medical oncologist at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and a Professor of Medicine at the University of Toronto. She is the Co-Principal Investigator of the OICR-supported Ontario-wide Cancer TArgeted Nucleic Acid Evaluation (OCTANE) study.
Dr. Siu is the Director of the Phase I Program and Co-Director of the Bras and Family Drug Development Program at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, holds the BMO Chair in Precision Cancer Genomics, and is the clinical lead for the Tumor Immunotherapy Program at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. Dr. Siu served on the Board of Directors for the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) for a four-year term (2012-2016). She also served as a member of the Nomination Committee for the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) (2014-2016). She currently serves on the AACR Board of Directors for a three-year term (2017-2020).
Dr. Siu’s major research focus is in the area of new anticancer drug development, particularly with respect to phase I trials and head and neck malignancies. In addition to her active research in early phase clinical trials, she has been leading genomics initiatives and immuno-oncology trials at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre.
- Co-Principal Investigator, Ontario-wide Cancer TArgeted Nucleic Acid Evaluation (OCTANE)
- Senior Staff Medical Oncologist, Princess Margaret Cancer centre
- Professor of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Clinical Lead, Tumour Immunotherapy Program, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, University Health Network
- Executive Director, Cancer Genomics Program, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, University Health Network
- Director of Phase I Program, Princess Margaret Hospital, University Health Network