Dr. David Lebrun
- Network Lead and Professor Queen's University, Kingston (OMPRN)
- david.lebrun queensu.ca
Dr. LeBrun’s research group studies perturbations in the regulation of gene transcription that underlie acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). In particular, his group has been elucidating protein-protein interactions and patterns of genomic binding associated with the oncogenic transcription factor E2A-PBX1 (also called TCF3-PBX1). They also perform correlative research aimed at identifying prognostic and predictive biomarkers in malignant lymphoma, particularly follicular lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Leader, Ontario Molecular Pathology Research Network (OMPRN)
- Principal Investigator, Queen’s Cancer Research Institute, Queen’s University
- Professor, Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, Queen’s University
- Academic Director, Queen’s Laboratory for Molecular Pathology, Queen’s University